You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress.
You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Train and guide other designers into accomplished creative professionals
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Ability to inspire and get the most out of the people you work with
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma etc.
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Understanding of how digital channels work