Technical Program Manager
Our Technical Program Managers lead projects from the frontlines as our customer advocates.
Our Technical Program Managers lead projects from the frontlines as our customer advocates. With strong communication, organizational, and relationship-building skills, you will work closely with our internal teams and customers to develop game-changing technology that delivers real business value. You will be responsible for immersing yourself into the customer’s problem domain, helping to craft a vision for the technology solution, delivering the requirements to fulfill that vision, and driving the team to successful delivery.
- Develop strong customer relationships and become a subject matter expert in their problem domain
- Lead effort to elicit and define prioritized project requirements and user stories
- Work with clients to clearly identify and continuously manage project scope, requirements, risks, dependencies, and deliverables
- Work collaboratively with Project Management, UX/UI, DevOps, Engineering, and QA teams to facilitate successful delivery
- 5+ years experience as business analyst, product manager, or program manager on modern web or mobile application software projects
- CS degree or previous technical experience is a big plus
- Analytically-minded and hypothesis-driven thinker
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of empathy and passion for great user experience
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology and working with both design and technical teams
- Self-motivated, maniacal attention to detail, and a desire to produce the highest quality work