Digital Project Manager
Brightscout is looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team in Latin America.
Brightscout is looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team in Latin America. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including full rebrands, site launches, app design and marketing campaigns. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology and brand can help our clients achieve their business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
End-to-End Project Management
- Provide end-to-end project management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Scope project requirements and monitor budgets to ensure that project goals are aligned with business objectives.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor the progress of each project to identify potential issues or risks.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure that everyone is on board with delegated tasks.
- Organize the team and provide specific action items and steps to follow on a project.
- Ensure that the team is always on time with deadlines and project deliverables.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
Project Management Experience
- +3 years of experience in project management with branding and development agencies.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and best practices (PMP, Scrum, or similar certifications are a plus).
- Hands-on experience with documentation and project management software, including Notion, Jira, Asana, Toggl, and Slack.
- Solid technical and creative background with the ability to drive technical and non-technical projects.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on building strong client relationships.
- Solid English (written and verbal) skills.
- Obsessed with organization and has excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and manage cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives.
- We are looking for someone who not only has the right skills and experience but also demonstrates kindness, empathy, and collaboration in their work. We believe that being nice is not only a personal trait but a professional one that contributes to the success of the team and the company as a whole.