UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create original UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Framer, etc.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively